- €550,- for 3 or 4 courses / timeslots
- €390,- for 2 courses / timeslots
- €240,- for1 course / timeslot
There is a special rate for registered BA/MA/PhD students (outside Leiden), who pay
- €460,- for 3 or 4 courses / timeslots
- €330,- for 2 courses / timeslots
- €190,- for 1 course / timeslot
BA/MA/PhD students, registered in Leiden, pay
- €260,- for 3 or 4 courses / timeslots
- €190,- for 2 courses / timeslots
- €120,- for 1 course / timeslot
Fee includes tuition, extra-curricular activities, coffee and tea during breaks, welcome reception and farewell dinner.
For information about accommodation see here.
Dinner is not included in the tuition fee. Some joint dinners will be arranged during the Summer School, but these will be at own expense. Only the farewell dinner on Friday 21 July is included.
A warm lunch will be provided daily at the same location as the courses. Participating in the joint lunch is possible for an additional € 75,- (for all 10 days of the Summer School; € 7,50 per day).