Séminaire pratique: Le Français Juridique CCIP- DFP juridique B2
|Number of lessons||12|
|Day(s) and time(s)||see Timetable & Registration|
|Registration fee||€ 350 for staff of Leiden University
€ 440 for others
|Leiden University Students need to register through uSis|
|Language of instruction||French|
This Séminaire focuses on topics and terminology that relate to public and private law. French sources (judgments, jurisprudence) provide an insight into the French legal system. The emphasis in the classes is on spoken interaction and production, and the course participants discuss and give presentations on various legal topics.
The Séminaire Le Français Juridique also prepares participants for the exam for the . This exam is not compulsory and the exam fee is not included in the course fee.
|Title||Le Français juridique|
Boekhandel Van Stockum
|Title||Lexique des termes juridiques (recente uitgave)|
|Author(s)||Thierry Debard Serge Guinchard|
|Available at||Boekhandel Van Stockum|
The course is intended for educated adults, both students and staff of Leiden University and anyone else who may be interested. It is open to law students, PhD candidates, students studying French, lawyers and people in other legal professionals who work or will work with French lawyers and/or legal documents written in French.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 16.
- The course load is 65 hours. On request a Course load declaration form can be issued. The student should enquire with their department whether course participation can be converted into credits.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the courses. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Description of tariff groups
- Terms and conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions