Preparatory Course for the State Exam NT2
|Start dates||September, January, April|
|Number of lessons||6|
|Day(s) and Time(s)||see Timetable & Registration|
|Registration fee||€ 330 for students and staff of Leiden University
€ 425 for others
|Language of instruction||Dutch|
During this course candidates prepare for the 'Staatsexamen NT2, programma 2'. By practising reading, listening, speaking and writing skills with mock exams, the students become familiar with the forms of the exercises and practice their answering techniques. The tutor gives feedback on the speaking and writing exercises, so that the students learn about their strengths and weaknesses which allows them to work towards an optimal result. Upon sucessful completion of the course, students will receive a certificate.
The course material will be handed out in class. Additional materials can be downloaded from the internet (following teacher's instructions).
The entry level for this course is B1. Students who have a certificate for Dutch 4 or 5 (from the Leiden University Academic Language Centre) can simply enroll. Other applicants must take an entrance test to determine if their knowledge of Dutch is adequate for the course. Click here for more information about the test.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 12.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the courses. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Description of tariff groups
- Terms and conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions