SPOC Dutch & More
|Start dates||September, February|
|Number of lessons||12|
|Day(s) and time(s)||see Timetable & Registration|
|Registration fee||€ 75|
|Language of instruction||Dutch and English|
ATTENTION: This course is for international students of Leiden University only. You can only register after you have successfully passed the online course SPOC Dutch&More.
We offer courses in Leiden and The Hague. Please pay attention to the location.
Please note: due to the immense success of our online course, we have decided to create an extra course in Leiden for a maximum of 50 participants. The course code is: nds1b-Lpc, taught on Saturdays.
Timetable & Registration: The Hague
Please note: due to the immense success of our online course, we have decided to extend the amount of participants to a maximum of 50 for our course in The Hague.
Dutch 1B is a follow up to the online course SPOC Dutch&More. The course is a beginners' course of Dutch as a second language (NT2) for participants who wish to follow a non-intensive course. This course covers half of the material of a regular Dutch 1 course.
All the basic language skills will be dealt with: speaking, listening, writing and reading. During the course you will acquire basic Dutch grammar and vocabulary. Reading texts and topics of conversation will be centred around everyday situations, giving you the opportunity to become familiar with both informal and formal language use.
|Title||Nederlands in gang|
|Author(s)||Berna de Boer, Margaret van der Kamp, Birgit Lijmbach|
|Available at||Van Stockum|
Dutch 1B is a follow up course to SPOC Dutch&More (1A). The course is a beginners' course of Dutch as a second language (NT2) for international students of the University of Leiden.
Some knowledge of Dutch is required. You need to have some knowledge of English in order to understand the teacher's instruction.
- The maximum number of participants for this course is 16.
- The holiday periods can be found in the Academic Language Centre's academic calendar.
- If classes are cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, they will be added at the end of the course. Please take into account that courses may end later than scheduled.
- The course level is indicated with the help of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Description of tariff groups
- Terms and conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions