Study advice

Co-ordinator of Studies

For all questions and problems related to the progress of your studies, contact the Co-ordinator of Studies of your specialisation.

Student mentor International Relations

If you need any help with questions related to general study planning or if you need advice with problems regarding essays, papers, and  preparation for exams, you can get in touch with the student mentor of the Master's programme in International Relations.