Start of your studies - International Relations
Frequently asked questions about the start of your studies International Relations (International Studies and European Union Studies).
- Does the department have an introductory programme?
- Where and when is my first lecture?
- How do I get hold of my prospectus and lecture timetable?
- Is there anything more I need to do to complete my enrollment?
- Where can I buy my study books and teaching material?
- How can I catch up with any shortfall in my previous studies?
- Where do I go for any further information I may need?
There will be an introductory meeting on Friday 9 September. The details will be sent to all new students by e-mail.
Classes start in week 37. Details will be sent to all new students by e-mail.
Lists of study material for each course can be found on Blackboard. Many books are available in the University Library and some material will appear on Blackboard. Basic information about reading lists for each course can be found in the e-prospectus.
Please contact the Co-ordinator of Studies if additional programme requirements are formulated on the Decision on Admission you have received.